Greetings Principality of Cynagua,
Our bi-annual Officers meeting will on June 3rd, from 11:30 until 4pm. This meeting is open to the populace of Cynagua.
- Welcome and introductions
- Officer and Guild reports
- Event reports (past and future)
- Open Agenda
- Officers Meeting Closes
- Meeting of the Purse and Regalia (Financial committee)
All are welcome to stay for the purse meeting. Please remember that if you are in need of reimbursement you must have a receipt or an invoice.
**Principality of Cynagua Officers- If you cannot attend in person to give your report, I expect that you will send your report ahead of time to me, or with a trusted Messenger/Deputy to the meeting.
For principality Officers reports, please provide the following:
- Both Your SCA and Mundane names
- Email address
- Best contact phone number
- Warrant expiration date
- Names of deputies
- Recent activities in your office
- Challenges for your office
- Requests for action
Members of the populace are welcome to attend- especially if you are considering taking an office at any level in the SCA.
Please forward this on to anyone who may be interested.
Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.
Gavin Conall of Greenlaw